Get Involved with the Necanicum Watershed Council
The Necanicum Watershed Council meets on the fourth Wednesday of the month at 6pm at the Seaside Public Library. For more information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 503 717-1458.
Along with our monthly meetings, we have a few annual events that we can always use help with. Our annual Necanicum Bird Discovery Day is held in early March. Here are a few ways you can help:
- Raffle/auction items for Bird Day
- Discount for services (such as overnight stays for out-of-town guest speakers)
- Participate in our monthly meetings
- Help at an event (we do a number or tree plants, or invasive species removal, and also outreach events such as Necanicum Bird Discovery Day or Mill Ponds Adventure Day)
- Check here for the most recent opportunities to help the Council or one of our partners.
- Participate in stewardship and conservation campaigns